In alignment with Kansas City Phase 2 guidelines, we will increase our capacity to 50% today. Effectively, this means that we can resume indoor team workouts on the Upper Team Field #2. Please see the continued, revised, and new guidelines below that will be in place through July 5.
1. Open Member Hours will increase (but remain limited) on May 31. Schedulicity will remain up to date with hours of operation.
2. Advance reservation with Schedulicity or private lesson appointment will be required to workout. No Walk-in Workouts.
3. Check-In required for everyone that enters the building. Adults must provide name and phone number. Youth athletes must provide name.
4. The lobby and all waiting areas will remain closed. Parents are urged to wait for their athlete in their car.
5. Water Fountains and Vending Machines will remain closed.
6. Shared equipment will not be available.
7. Cloth face-covering masks will be required in all non playing areas of the facility. This includes check-in and check-out.
8. The facility will have several distancing guidelines posted.
9. Team Protocol A. Team Workouts limited to Upper Team Space Field #2 Only. No Team Workouts in the Tunnel Areas of the facility.
10. Team Protocol B. To minimize contact, teams to gather in parking lot and enter facility at/after their scheduled start time as a group. Teams expected to have playing space cleaned up and exit facility at/before their scheduled end time as a group. If the workout time is 5-630pm, team are expected to enter the facility as a group after 5pm and exit the facility as a group before 6:30pm.
Tag(s): News Covid-19 9u Thunder Dold 10u Storm Groebl 10u Thunder Carrow 10u Storm Rando 11u Thunder White 12u Storm Mahurin 13u Thunder Luzar 14u Storm Trozzolo 7u Thunder Burge 9u Irish Wright Facility Member 18u Thunder Wilson 10u Hurricane Winslow 14u Irish Frenzel 12u Express Darby 12u Bulldogs Estep 8u Thunder Riley 13u Irish Carter 7u Hurricane Vazzana 10U Thunder LeRoy 10U Thunder Flood 12U Thunder Rando 12u Thunder Rouchka 16u Thunder Crowe