Click Here to complete the 2019-20 TSKC Membership Team Fee Registration.
Click Here to complete the 2020 Kansas City 3&2 Baseball Program League Fee Registration.
Click Here to complete the #CDP20 Cooperstown Dreams Park 2020 Registration.
Additional Fees will be required for uniforms, Spring League, and any optional tournaments on a team by team basis.
2020 Cooperstown Dream Park
Teamwork Sports Thunder Seaton
Coach Marty Seaton
Team Number: 20191569
Team Name: Teamwork Sports Thunder
Week of Play: July 25, 2020
CheckIn: 6pm on Friday July 24
CheckOut: 8am on Friday July 31
Per new KCMO guidelines, we have removed the 50% capacity restriction but will continue several important protocols through September 3, 2020. Please see the updated current list below.
TSKC Facility will be closed Friday July 3, Saturday July 4, and Sunday July 5 in order to allow employees and coaches some much needed time at home with family over the holiday weekend.
The facility will be open 1-8pm on Thursday July 2 and Monday July 6.
In alignment with Kansas City Phase 2 guidelines, we will increase our capacity to 50% today. Effectively, this means that we can resume indoor team workouts on the Upper Team Field #2. Please see the continued, revised, and new guidelines below that will be in place through July 5.
1. Open Member Hours will increase (but remain limited) on May 31. Schedulicity will remain up to date with hours of operation.
2. Advance reservation with Schedulicity or private lesson appointment will be required to workout. No Walk-in Workouts.
3. Check-In required for everyone that enters the building. Adults must provide name and phone number. Youth athletes must provide name.
4. The lobby and all waiting areas will remain closed. Parents are urged to wait for their athlete in their car.
5. Water Fountains and Vending Machines will remain closed.
6. Shared equipment will not be available.
7. Cloth face-covering masks will be required in all non playing areas of the facility. This includes check-in and check-out.
8. The facility will have several distancing guidelines posted.
9. Team Protocol A. Team Workouts limited to Upper Team Space Field #2 Only. No Team Workouts in the Tunnel Areas of the facility.
10. Team Protocol B. To minimize contact, teams to gather in parking lot and enter facility at/after their scheduled start time as a group. Teams expected to have playing space cleaned up and exit facility at/before their scheduled end time as a group. If the workout time is 5-630pm, team are expected to enter the facility as a group after 5pm and exit the facility as a group before 6:30pm.
Teamwork Sports May 2020
Click URL above to access video message on our YouTube Channel
The 2020 Thunder & Storm Game Jerseys are in and look great. Because of the unusual circumstances, we have decided to waive the jersey fee for Thunder & Storm players on 2020 summer rosters. A small token of appreciation for the continued support of our club through these difficult times.
Please stop by the facility to try on a new jersey or email email@example.com with name/size/jersey number. Jersey Numbers will be pressed on to jerseys at night and will be available for pickup in 1-2 business days.