We are excited to re-open in a safe and responsible way this Saturday May 16th. Please see, and help us implement, the new regulations in place designed to keep us in alignment with city and county health department guidelines. We expect these to be in place through at least June 1st.
1. Through the initial phase of re-opening, our hours of operation will be compacted to allow time for proper sanitizing of the facility before and after workout hours. We will be closed on Monday & Friday for facility deep clean through at least the end of May.
2. By KCMO order, we may only open at 10% capacity. Advance reservation with Schedulicity or private lesson appointment will be required to workout. Check-in at front desk will be required. Please do not arrive early or plan to stay late. We need to be efficient checking people in and allowing them to workout and exit without people waiting for their timeslot.
3. The lobby and all waiting areas will remain closed through the initial phase of re-opening the facility. Only athlete and coach/parent working out on the turf will be permitted in the facility through the initial phase of re-opening the facility. Parents that typically wait in our lobby, please check-in an athlete and wait in the car during the workout.
4. Water Fountains and Vending Machines will remain closed through initial phase of re-opening the facility. Please bring your own water bottle.
5. Shared equipment will not be available through the initial phase of re-opening. Athletes will need to provide their own batting helmet, bat, gloves etc. Baseballs and batting tees may be checked out from the front desk at check-in and returned to front desk after workout. These will be sanitized before they are re-issued.
6. Cloth face-covering masks will be required in all non playing areas of the facility and recommended on the turf in this initial phase of re-opening the facility. Cloth face-covering masks must be worn by everyone as they enter and exit. Cloth face-covering masks are optional but recommended during the workout itself while on the turf but must be worn in all non-turf areas of the facility throughout the entrance / check-in and exit / check-out process.
7. The facility will have several new distancing guidelines posted throughout the facility. Please help us adhere to these new regulations.
Tag(s): News Covid-19 10u Thunder Dold 12u Thunder Goodwin 11u Thunder Carrow 12u CDPBC Ferns 12u CDPThunder White 13u Storm Mahurin 14u Thunder Luzar 8u Thunder Barrack 10ur Thunder Softball R Facility Member HS Thunder Wilson 10uc Thunder Softball C 8u Thunder Vazzana 13u Thunder Satterwhite HSJ Thunder Crowe