2020 Cooperstown Dream Park
TSKC ITL Bulldogs Estep
Coach Mike Estep
Team Number: 20201145
Team Name: ITL Bulldogs
Week of Play: July 25, 2020
CheckIn: 6pm on Friday July 24
CheckOut: 8am on Friday July 31
Teamwork Sports May 2020
Click URL above to access video message on our YouTube Channel
Teamwork Sports 2020 - Video Message from Sean Wilson
Click URL above to access video on our YouTube Channel.
We are excited to re-open in a safe and responsible way this Saturday May 16th. Please see, and help us implement, the new regulations in place designed to keep us in alignment with city and county health department guidelines. We expect these to be in place through at least June 1st.
1. Through the initial phase of re-opening, our hours of operation will be compacted to allow time for proper sanitizing of the facility before and after workout hours. We will be closed on Monday & Friday for facility deep clean through at least the end of May.
2. By KCMO order, we may only open at 10% capacity. Advance reservation with Schedulicity or private lesson appointment will be required to workout. Check-in at front desk will be required. Please do not arrive early or plan to stay late. We need to be efficient checking people in and allowing them to workout and exit without people waiting for their timeslot.
3. The lobby and all waiting areas will remain closed through the initial phase of re-opening the facility. Only athlete and coach/parent working out on the turf will be permitted in the facility through the initial phase of re-opening the facility. Parents that typically wait in our lobby, please check-in an athlete and wait in the car during the workout.
4. Water Fountains and Vending Machines will remain closed through initial phase of re-opening the facility. Please bring your own water bottle.
5. Shared equipment will not be available through the initial phase of re-opening. Athletes will need to provide their own batting helmet, bat, gloves etc. Baseballs and batting tees may be checked out from the front desk at check-in and returned to front desk after workout. These will be sanitized before they are re-issued.
6. Cloth face-covering masks will be required in all non playing areas of the facility and recommended on the turf in this initial phase of re-opening the facility. Cloth face-covering masks must be worn by everyone as they enter and exit. Cloth face-covering masks are optional but recommended during the workout itself while on the turf but must be worn in all non-turf areas of the facility throughout the entrance / check-in and exit / check-out process.
7. The facility will have several new distancing guidelines posted throughout the facility. Please help us adhere to these new regulations.
Customized cloth facemask now for sale from Teamwork Sports.
This simple and innovative, one-piece mask is the affordable way to outfit our crew with customized cloth face coverings. Made from soft, breathable, single-ply 95/5 cotton/spandex blend (similar to a stretchy t-shirt). No-sew design has raw machine cut edges and a contoured shape with two sets of ear holes to fit most children and adults. Masks may curl after washing & drying but will regain shape when worn. Help slow the spread and preserve medical-grade gear for healthcare professionals. Click Here for more product information from Custom Ink.
Available for sale in single unit purchases or three pack purchases. Items are expected to be available for pickup at facility and/or home delivery on May 15-17.
Click Here to purchase (1) TSKC Facemask for $10.78
Click Here to purchase (3) TSKC Facemasks for $26.95
Contact Sean Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for larger orders.
We have migrated our schedule reservation system from MindBody to Schedulicity and will be using the new system on our re-opening date of May 16. We believe that Schedulicity will be much easier for our members and our employees plus simplify the check-in process.
The process for scheduling a workout and check-in will not dramatically change, but we will be using Schedulicity instead of MindBody on a go forward basis. Detailed information and FAQs regarding how to use the new schedule system will be shared on our website and social media sites next week.