Per new KCMO guidelines issued February 19, 2021, we have updated several important protocols. Please see the updated current list below.
1. Teamwork Sports will operate near full capacity but advance reservation with Schedulicity, scheduled team workout, or scheduled private lesson appointment is required to workout. Workouts are to be limited to assigned space and reserved times only. No Walk-in Workouts will be permitted.
2. Parents are urged to drop off / pick up athletes or wait for their athlete in their car. Parents will be discouraged from watching workouts from playing areas or walkways and encouraged to wait in lobby or car. Chairs and benches are not to be moved from current locations to ensure proper distancing. Face masks and appropriate social distancing are required by all parents at all times.
3. Face masks are required for everyone in all areas of the facility at all times. This includes players, coaches, parents, and staff. This includes check-in, check-out, and playing areas.
4. Check-In contact tracing required. Name and Phone number of all adults and name of all youth that enter the facility for workouts will be logged at front desk check in. This log will be maintained for 30 days.
5. The facility has several Health & Safety Protocol guidelines posted. Please read and abide by these regulations at all times.
6. Team Protocol: To minimize contact, teams to gather in lobby and enter playing areas of facility at or after their scheduled start time as a group. Teams expected to have playing space cleaned up and exit facility by or before their scheduled end time as a group. Team workouts are to be limited to assigned space only not expand to other areas of the facility.