Per new KCMO guidelines issued November 16, 2020, we have updated several important protocols through February 17, 2021. Please see the updated current list below.
1. Teamwork Sports will operate at 50% Maximum Capacity. Advance reservation with Schedulicity, scheduled team workout, or scheduled private lesson appointment is required to workout. Workouts are to be limited to assigned space only. No Walk-in Workouts or Non-Member Guest/Sibling Workouts will be permitted.
2. Parents are urged to drop off / pick up athletes or wait for their athlete in their car. Parents will not be allowed to watch workouts from playing areas or walkways and must wait in lobby or car. The lobby will remain open with limited seating capacity to be used on an exception basis. Chairs are not to be moved from current locations to ensure proper distancing.
3. Face masks are required in all areas of the facility at all times. This includes check-in, check-out, and playing areas.
4. Check-In contact tracing required. Name and Phone number of all adults and name of all youth that enter the facility for workouts will be logged at front desk check in.
5. The facility has several Health & Safety Protocol guidelines posted. Please read and abide by these regulations at all times.
6. Team Protocol: To minimize contact, teams to gather in lobby and enter playing areas of facility at or after their scheduled start time as a group. Teams expected to have playing space cleaned up and exit facility by or before their scheduled end time as a group. Team workouts are to be limited to assigned space only not expand to other areas of the facility.
Tag(s): News Covid-19 12u Storm Mahurin 12u Thunder Satterwhite 9u Thunder Dold 10u Storm Groebl 10u Thunder Carrow 11u Thunder White 13u Thunder Luzar 14u Storm Trozzolo Facility Member 18u Thunder Wilson Strike Three 3x per week Essentials 1x per Week Speed & Agility 1 Speed & Agility 2 Strength & Conditioning 12u Diablos Hellen 11u Tigers Schoenfeld 10u Thunder Riley 14u Iron Pigs Clayton