Per new KCMO guidelines, we have updated several important protocols through February 17, 2021. Please see the updated current list below.
1. Advance reservation with Schedulicity, scheduled team workout, or scheduled private lesson appointment is required to workout. No Walk-in Workouts.
2. The lobby will remain open with limited seating capacity. Parents are urged to wait for their athlete in their car but may wait in the lobby. Chairs are not to be moved from current locations to ensure proper distancing. Parents will not be allowed to watch workouts from playing areas or walkways and must wait in lobby or car.
3. Shared equipment is not available. Limited equipment available for check-out at check-in desk.
4. Face masks are required in all non playing areas of the facility. This includes check-in and check-out.
5. Check-In contact tracing required. Name and Phone number of all adults and name of all youth that enter the facility for workouts will be logged at front desk check in.
6. The facility has several distancing guidelines posted.
7. Team Protocol: To minimize contact, teams to gather in lobby and enter playing areas of facility at their scheduled start time as a group. Teams expected to have playing space cleaned up and exit facility before their scheduled end time as a group.