Per new KCMO guidelines, we have updated several important protocols through January 3, 2021. Please see the updated current list below.
1. Advance reservation with Schedulicity, scheduled team workout, or scheduled private lesson appointment will be required to workout. No Walk-in Workouts.
2. The lobby and all waiting areas will reopen September 8 with limited capacity. Parents are urged to wait for their athlete in their car but may wait in the lobby. Chairs are not to be moved from current locations to ensure proper distancing.
3. Shared equipment will not be available.
4. Cloth face-covering masks will be required in all non playing areas of the facility. This includes check-in and check-out.
5. Check-In contact tracing required. Name and Phone number of all adults and name of all youth that enter the facility for workouts will be logged at front desk check in.
6. The facility will have several distancing guidelines posted.
7. Team Protocol: Team Workouts limited to Upper Team Space Field #2 Only. No Team Workouts in the Tunnel Areas of the facility. To minimize contact, teams to gather in parking lot and enter facility at their scheduled start time as a group. Teams expected to have playing space cleaned up and exit facility before their scheduled end time as a group.