Welcome to the 2020-21 TSKC Baseball season. All Membership Team Fees include a full individual player facility membership through July 31, 2021. Please download and utilize the Schedulicity mobile app to simplify the reservation and check-in process for all individual workouts. Additionally, please follow all health and safety protocols to ensure a safe experience for players, coaches, parents, and staff.
Through July 31, 2021 | Subject to Change
- All Roster Players Individual Teamwork Sports Membership to workout at facility during all open member hours
- Weekly Indoor Team Practice Time
- TSKC Winter HitTrax League
- TSKC Winter Position Clinics
- TSKC Strength & Conditioning Workouts
- TSKC Coaches Clinics and Best Practices
- Team Registration into the 2021 Teamwork Sports Invitational Tournament
- Team Registration into the 2021 McDonald's Youth League City Championship all age machine pitch tournament
- Team Equipment Bag w/ Catcher Gear, Practice Bases, Practice Baseballs, and Scorebook
- TSKC Sports Engine Team Page and Mobile App
NOTE: On a Team by Team basis, some details may differ. Please see the "News" article on each team's page for specific variations.
10u Thunder Carrow Fees
- $360 TSKC Membership Team Fee due at time of registration (monthly payment plan available)
- $120 Credit to Returning Players from 2019-20 9u Thunder Carrow roster due to Covid-19 Cancelation (use promo discount code Carrow180 at checkout.) Returning Players Only.
- Additional League Fees or Tournament Fee Escrow Payment will be required
- Additional Uniform Fees apply
Click Here to complete the Teamwork Sports Membership Team Fee online registration. Details of your three payment options are included within the registration just before online checkout.