Welcome to the 2020-21 TSKC Baseball season. All Membership Team Fees include a full individual player facility membership through July 31, 2021. Please download and utilize the Schedulicity mobile app to simplify the reservation and check-in process for all individual workouts. Additionally, please follow all health and safety protocols to ensure a safe experience for players, coaches, parents, and staff.
Through July 31, 2021 | Subject to Change
- All Roster Players Individual Teamwork Sports Membership to workout at facility during all open member hours
- Weekly Indoor Team Practice Time
- TSKC Winter HitTrax League
- TSKC Winter Position Clinics
- TSKC Strength & Conditioning Workouts
- TSKC Coaches Clinics and Best Practices
- Team Registration into the 2021 Teamwork Sports Invitational Tournament
- Team Registration into the 2021 McDonald's Youth League City Championship all age machine pitch tournament
- Team Equipment Bag w/ Catcher Gear, Practice Bases, Practice Baseballs, and Scorebook
- TSKC Sports Engine Team Page and Mobile App
NOTE: On a Team by Team basis, some details may differ. Please see the "News" article on each team's page for specific variations.
12u Storm Mahurin Fees
- $480 TSKC Membership Team Fee
- $100 Coach Fee (Brett Mahurin)
- $250 Fall Tournament Fee Escrow Payment
- $830 Balance Due at time of registration (monthly payment plan available)
- Additional Spring League Fee or Tournament Fee Escrow Payment will be due in February
- Additional #CDP21 Fees outlined in #CDP21 news article
- Additional Uniform Fees may apply
Click Here to complete the Teamwork Sports Membership Team Fee online registration. Details of your three payment options are included within the registration just before online checkout.