Per new KCMO guidelines, we have removed the 50% capacity restriction but will continue several important protocols through September 3, 2020. Please see the updated current list below.
- Open Member Hours have been extended through September 3. Schedulicity will remain up to date with hours of operation.
- Advance reservation with Schedulicity or private lesson appointment will be required to workout. No Walk-in Workouts.
- The lobby and all waiting areas will remain closed. Parents are urged to wait for their athlete in their car.
- Shared equipment will not be available.
- Cloth face-covering masks will be required in all non playing areas of the facility. This includes check-in and check-out.
- The facility will have several distancing guidelines posted.
- Team Protocol: Team Workouts limited to Upper Team Space Field #2 Only. No Team Workouts in the Tunnel Areas of the facility. To minimize contact, teams to gather in parking lot and enter facility at their scheduled start time as a group. Teams expected to have playing space cleaned up and exit facility before their scheduled end time as a group.