In addition to previously announced restrictions and in alignment with with State of Missouri and City of Kansas City guidelines, please help us adhere to the following restrictions which will be in place through at least April 5. Information about April 6 forward will be available around March 30. Subject to Change at anytime.
- new March 21 Expectation regarding anyone returned to Kansas City from any travel outside the states of Missouri or Kansas. A 14-day waiting period is required before entering the TSKC facility.
- All Team Workouts have been canceled March 15 - April 5. We will re-evaluate April 6 forward around March 30.
- Individual Members may workout with an advance reservation only. Walk-up check in has been suspended. Reservations available on MindBody mobile app or by contacting the facility in advance. Limit (1) reservation per member per day will be strictly enforced.
- The lobby and field/turf viewing areas are closed. Parents must wait in the car for players participating in workouts. (1) parent allowed to workout on turf with each member.
- Private 1:1 lessons will continue with advance reservations only. Private small group and team lessons have been canceled.
- Throwing Tunnel 1 & 2 limited to two people per 30 minute slot (including parent/coach.) Hitting Tunnel 3 & 4 limited to two people per 30 minute slot (including parent/coach.) HitTrax Tunnel 5 limited to four people per 60 minute slot (including parent/coach.) Teaming Field Space closed.
We will provide updates as needed through SportsEngine, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Thank You for your support of our small business through this uncertain time in our community's history.